The Revenue Share Program allows you to earn money for your articles contributed to and accepted by Demand Studios. In general, the factors that may affect how much money you may earn for your articles include, directly or indirectly, the following:
- Popularity of the article;
- Number and quality of inbound links to the article;
- Topicality and newsworthiness of the article content;
- Usefulness and applicability of the article content;
- User response to your articles, such as positive reviews and comments;
- Degree of specialization of the article content; and
- Quality of the writing.
It also goes on to explain that Demand Studio owns all rights to your published work. Which basically means, if they want to they can use your work in whatever capacity they wish to make money for themselves, taking you, the writer, out of the equation.
I'm not sure how I feel about his whole thing. I do know one thing, I won't be writing alot for them.