Friday, February 29, 2008

Is That Love You're Making?

Is That Love You're Making?

Some days when I get out of bed
I have the feeling that I'm dead,
So unimaginable seems the round trip to the land of dreams
So indistinct the boundaries seem
between the dreamer and the dream


A great calm came over me
but didn't quite cover me


You say it's nothing. What kind
of nothing had you in mind?


I haven't written anything today
I was afraid
my thoughts might frighten my fingers.


When I'm older
I hope to become an opinion holder


Now that equality prevails
when females are compared with males
how is one to tell their gender
without a peep at their pupenda?

________________________________

Arthur Osborne was born in Dublin 1909, and bought up in County Donegal. He lived and worked in London for many years

No comments:

Daily Quotes

ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation