Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Best Energy Drink EVER!

I have found The BEST energy drink ever!
It's called A.C.T. (Advanced Cellular Technology)

I am sooooo thrilled about how great it works,
how good it tastes and how awesome it makes me feel :) !!!

Probably like thousands of others, I have a 'low energy point'
sometime during my day...(usually close to 3 hours past lunchtime)
and always need a pick me up for the last leg of my day
and almost every time I grab an energy drink for a burst of juice to make it through.
I must have tried every single one out there!

Well, needless to say, they usually either speed me out like a maniac
for about an hour or two, then crash,
OR they taste terrible,
OR are absolutely terrible for you
(some of the ingredients are really questionable out there!).

Learn more here

FYI: most are sweetened with high fructose corn syrup ,
( click here for more info on high fructose corn sweetener )
and can contain enough damaging ingredients to scare anyone.

But what can you do???

Well, there is finally an actual healthy one that tastes fantastic too.

It is the first ever all natural Energy Drink.
It contains No Added Caffeine,
No Artificial Sweeteners,
and no Artificial Flavors.
It DOES contain some serious vitamins,
Purified Water, Maltodextrin, Natural Juice Extracts,
Maca (root), and...
Dietary Fiber
Protein
Vitamin C
Vitamin B6
Vitamin B3
Vitamin B12
Niacin
Pantothenic Acid
Riboflavin
Ginkgo Biloba
Inositol
Guarana
Green Tea
Panax Ginseng
Stevia extract
amino acids:
L-arginine
Taurine
L-Carnitine
Tyrosineand more!

lovin' the stevia! for more information on stevia click here

http://www.stevia.net/safety.htm

Compare A.C.T. to other Energy Drinks click here

and.........what's better than to have something you love
and be able to share itknowing how good it is for everyone!

p.s...I've also heard of it helping hangovers too :^)

10 reasons to join A.C.T

It Is The Perfect Product-ACT is the first ever all natural Energy Drink.
It contains No Added Caffeine, No Artificial Sweeteners, and no Artificial Flavors.

This product tastes incredible and it has only 6 grams of carbohydrates per can making it a perfect drink for people looking to lose weight!

It will give you an awesome energy boost anytime you need a quick pick-me-up and the high energy level lasts 5-6 hours!

It comes in both ready to drink 12oz cans and in powder packets that you can pour into 16 ounces of water anytime you want!

ACT gives you awesome energy levels without the jittery effects that some people get from drinking too much caffeine.

Within 10-15 minutes of drinking ACT you will feel an incredible surge of energy that will last 5-6 hours.

I have one when I wake up and I have another one in the afternoon and I feel incredible all day long! I have lots of energy and I am very focused with no jittery feelings.

Why drink just any sodas or coffee for a 20-minute buzz, when you can have the long-lasting,"healthy energy" of ACT for less money?

A.C.T. is the fastest growing energy drink product on the market
and not only is is the first ever all natural energy drink but you can
make some SERIOUS money by becoming a dealer.

learn more here!

No comments:

Daily Quotes

ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation