What are you hungry for? Hint: It's not food. In fact, it's everything but food. This provocative new book reveals the self-defeating truth about dieting, while lighting the path to a full and healthy life.
Says Oprah, "This book is an opportunity to finally end the war with weight and unlock the door to freedom."
Here's a snippet:
In an excerpt from Women, Food, and God, Geneen Roth shares seven guidelines to eating more consciously.
* Eat when you are hungry.
* Eat sitting down in a calm environment. This does not include the car.
* Eat without distractions. Distractions include radio, television, newspapers, books, intense or anxiety-producing conversations or music.
* Eat what your body wants.
* Eat until you are satisfied.
* Eat (with the intention of being) in full view of others.
* Eat with enjoyment, gusto and pleasure.